Parturition:

Favorite memories from Hank's birth day.

Steph:  What was Chris's grandfather's name again?  Wasn't it Honk?
**********
Mom (seeing a hospital bed being rolled down the hall):  Oh, no.  Don't tell me we're going to C-Section.
Five-year-old-Jack, vigilantly watching the hallway:  "See" Section?  We don't want to "See" Section.  We want to "See" Hank!
**********
Allie to me, antepartum:  I'm ready for you to have one.
**********
Allie to me, postpartum:  I can do anything now.


Yes you can, Allie.  Yes, you can.
Category: 2 comments

2 comments:

drh said...

I got a chuckle out of this. And a smile.

Oddly enough, I had to look up the definition of parturition. I’ll be ready to work it into a sentence in the near future. Gosh, that makes it sound like I’m expecting. I’m not. Perhaps I should make that clear.

Karen said...

Just read this. I love it. Especially about "Honk". :)

Post a Comment