I love my family. I guess you might need to be a member to truly appreciate it. We are a little loud, crazy, spontaneous, and out-there. And speaking of spontaneous, I present the following. My sister and brother-in-law in their debut video. Oh, and thanks to Queen for making the original. (If you've already seen this on Facebook, skip to the video under it.)
If that wasn't enough for you, my mother and dad did a follow-up video. Holy cow. The best part is at the very end, though -- the out takes. How many other parents would be willing to be this fun and crazy? I love it.



3 comments:
These are awesome!
I love these things about your parents' video:
-They made a video.
-They posted it on YOU-TUBE.
-They had the words printed out!
-They made a video.
:)
The out takes are hilarious! I love your parents.
Let me know when they release their album. I'll buy it! :)
Post a Comment