"Remember the tea kettle - it is always up to its neck in hot water, yet it still sings!" (Author Unknown)
It has been a very difficult year. I've experienced heartache, pain, anxiety, frustration, and attack. Yet God has been MORE than gracious. Ephesians 6 has really come to life for me this year.
12For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.13Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. (BibleGateway.com, NLT)
God has been so faithful this year. He has reminded me of His promises and that He is Sovereign. He has reminded me that even when I'm up to my neck in hot water, I can still sing of his goodness.
12For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.13Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. (BibleGateway.com, NLT)
God has been so faithful this year. He has reminded me of His promises and that He is Sovereign. He has reminded me that even when I'm up to my neck in hot water, I can still sing of his goodness.
2 Dear brothers and sisters,[a] when troubles come your way, consider it an opportunity for great joy. 3 For you know that when your faith is tested, your endurance has a chance to grow. 4 So let it grow, for when your endurance is fully developed, you will be perfect and complete, needing nothing. (BibleGateway.com, NLT)




No comments:
Post a Comment